Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes : Father’s Day 2016 is round the corner and people are searching for Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes to celebrate the special day. Let us make the hero of our life feel amazing on this day. Father’s Day 2016 will be celebrated on June 19 across the world including various countries. Click here for more details on List of Father’s Day in various countries with Dates. You can go through our latest collection on Funny Jokes for Father’s Day 2016 here and share them on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.
Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes Puns
Father’s Day is celebrated every year to make our fathers, grandfathers and other fatherly people feel special and loved. Children try to make their dads feel awesome by preparing cards, doing stuff like sending messages, poems etc. We have brought for you the funniest jokes for Father’s Day 2016. Have a look at the collection below:
- Before I took the old family car to college, my father loaded the trunk with soft-drink bottles filled with oil, coolant and transmission fluid. Sure enough, my car overheated. Scolding myself for not listening to my father’s instructions, I looked at the engine and saw how well he knew me. The oil cap was labeled Dr Pepper, the transmission stick, Coke, and the empty coolant container, Diet Pepsi. I finished the trip safely. – Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes
- I decided to make myself useful and do a load of the family laundry. When I took the clothes out of the machine, I discovered — to my dismay — that I had also washed the watch my wife had given me while we were dating. “Don’t expect me to replace it,” she said later with an obvious lack of sympathy. By the time Father’s Day rolled around, however, she had relented and gave me a beautiful new watch. Attached was a note with this stipulation: “DRY-CLEAN ONLY!” – Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes
Happy Father’s Day 2016 Jokes One Liners
- While flying from Denver to Kansas City, Kansas, my mother was sitting across the aisle from a woman and her eight-year-old son. Mom couldn’t help laughing as they neared their destination and she heard the mother say to the boy, “Now remember — run to Dad first, then the dog.” – Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes
- My husband’s cousin married a former Marine who now works for United Parcel Service. They bought their four-year-old son two stuffed bears — one in a UPS uniform and the other in Marine garb. When the boy seemed confused, his father brought out a picture of himself in full Marine dress. “See, Connor?” he explained, pointing to the photo and then to the bear. “That’s Daddy.” Connor’s eyes went from one to the other, and then he asked in a puzzled voice, “You used to be a bear?” – Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes
- On the day I received my learner’s permit, my father agreed to take me out for a driving lesson. With a big grin, he hopped in behind the driver’s seat. “Why aren’t you sitting up front on the passenger’s side?” I asked.
“Kirsten, I’ve been waiting for this ever since you were a little girl,” Dad replied. “Now it’s my turn to sit back here and kick the seat.” – Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes
Hope you liked our post on Funny Father’s Day 2016 Jokes, Images, Wallpapers, Pictures, Quotes. Thank You.
More from my site