Memorial Day Recipes : It’s memorial day i.e. decoration day also needs some tasty foods for guests and friends. Here we provides you some amazing list of foods for memorial day from one of the finest website foodnetworks.com, here are some delicious recipes for memorial day even from pics can ignite your taste buds. Before scrolling back food can achieve anything, if you want convinces you friends/boss/gf on memorial day best way to invite them for dine and serve unique memorial day recipes.
Food Network Memorial Day recipes
Memorial Day Recipes Food Networks
Best recipes for memorial day celebration from food networks kitchen, let’s make this memorial day more delicious and spectacular. Scroll below for amazing guide for food for memorial day.
Juicy Minnesota Burger
Juicy meat patties between soft buttery bread buns that ooze out melting cheese with each bite, Juicy Minnesota Burgers are an American favourite pricked with tooth pick.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
For the Patty
1 kg Ground beef (for extra-juicy burgers, make sure your beef is at least 20% fat)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4 blue cheese slices (each cut into four equal parts and stacked together)
Salt to taste.
For the Burgers
4 burgers buns (split in the middle)
1/2 tablespoon butter
• Take a bowl and add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, garlic powder and salt. Mix well.
• Make 4 balls out of the patty mix.
Take one ball and further divide it into two equal parts. Make thin patties of both the parts.
• Take one patty, put the stacked cheese in the middle and cover with the other one. Tightly seal all the edges.
• Repeat with the remain three balls.
• Preheat a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat and cook the burgers for 4 minutes on both sides. Make sure that the patties are brown on the outside. And from the inside they should so longer be pink. If that’s not the case, cook the patties for a few minutes more.
• Toast the burger buns with butter on the inside to make them softer and add to a flavour.
• Place a meat patty on one bun and add the toppings of your choice (mushrooms, jalapeños, onions etc) and cover it with another burger bun.
Your Juicy Minnesota Burgers are ready taste the delicious structures.
Don’t for get to pricking it with toothpick before serving it, since patty to puff up due to the steam coming from the melting cheese. So it is very important that you tightly seal the patty to avoid leakage of the cheese.
Honey Glazed Chicken Skewers
American household which which is famous for backyard BBQ party during summers. So, what is better than to add this easy sweet-savoury-spicy skewers recipe to the menu.
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Marination time – 2 hours
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup dark soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
10 boneless chicken cubes (1 inch)
2 cloves garlic
5 small onions ( cut into 3 inch pieces)
2 red bell peppers (cut into 2 inch pieces)
• Take a large bowl and add the oil, honey, soy sauce, and black pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
• Now, add the chicken cubes, onion, garlic and peppers to the mix. Marinate it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
• Take the skewers and alternatively pierce and thread the chicken and vegetables with it to prepare kebabs. Save the leftover marinade.
• Preheat the grill on high heat and lightly oil it.
Now, place the prepared kebab skewers on the grill.
Grill for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken is completely cooked.
(Keep turning and brushing with the reserved marinade with every two minutes.)
You can marinate the chicken and the veggies overnight to make them more tender.
Spicy Fish Tacos with Corn Salad
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 cups cooked corn kernels
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
4 ounce Halibut fish
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 corn tortillas (soft)
Cayenne pepper to taste
sour cream to taste
Salt to taste
• For the corn salsa, take a bowl and mix together corn, red onion, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Add the lime juice and toss everything together.
• Now, take another bowl and add cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt. This is your spice mix.
• Take the Halibut and brush each fillet with olive oil thoroughly and coat them with the spice mix.
• Pre heat the grill for high heat. And cook the fillets for at least 3 minutes on both sides.
• To make fiery fish taco, take two corn tortillas and place fish cubes.
Top with sour cream and corn salsa.
You can use any type of fish you want. If you don’t like sour cream, you can used Avacado dip or guacamole.
Sandwiches are loved by all. And sandwichees stuffed with chicken are a blessing. So, on this Memorial Day, add more love and impress the oldies and children alike by trying this amazing Panini recipe!
Prep time : 1 hour
Cooking time : 15 minutes
4 ounce chicken cubes
1/2 cup Capsicum (chopped)
1/4 cup Onions (sliced)
1 cup Grated mozzarella
2 teaspoon soya sauce
2 Tablespoon spicy Mayo
1 teaspoon Ginger-garlic paste
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
1 tablespoon cornflour
Salt to taste
Stuffed Chicken Panini
For the Chicken
•Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
• Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
• After it cools down, roughly shred the chicken further.
For the filling:
• Melt butter in a pan and sauté onions and capsicum. Season it with salt and pepper.
• Then add your prepared chicken and stir fry it with the veggies.
• Add soy sauce and stir fry it on medium flame till the soy sauce evaporates.
For the panini
• Cut the baguette in the middle and spread mayo on the insite, Then stuff it will your prepared filling. Press it between your palms to seal.
• Now, heat some butter in the same pan and lightly fry each side.
• Put the grated cheese on them and microwave for 10 seconds.
The longer you marinate the chicken, the better!
Sesame Noodles Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 pound whole-wheat spaghetti
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon vegetable or canola oil
1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
Thinly-sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, black pepper
• Cook pasta according to package instructions in salted, boiling water.
• Take a mixing bowl and combine the soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, vegetable oil and hot chili oil.
Whisk until everything is combined. This is our pasta dressing.
• After the pasta is ready, drain it. Toss with your prepared dressing and green onions till the pasta is evenly coated with the dressing.
• Top it with the garnishes and serve immediately.
You can refridgerate it as a cold side dish or serve it immediately while it’s hot.
Hope you like Memorial day recipes from foodnewtwork don’t forget to share and comment below.
related searches :
healthy memorial day recipes
easy memorial day recipes
best memorial day recipes
memorial day recipes appetizers
vegan memorial day recipes
memorial day recipes pinterest
paleo memorial day recipes
More from my site